Wednesday, December 19, 2012

THIS Made My Day!

Ok! So today's this-made-my-day post won't be about Joo Won.. But! Another favorite actor of mine: So Ji-sub. I found these clips by chance while I was looking for videos for making gifs I plan to use in the second part to my guest post. It's an old clip from summer last year when So Ji-sub was guesting on Infinity Challenge.. And poor guy... the things the guys at Infinity Challenge do to him.. It wasn't pretty, but at the same time I was laughing my head off watching it. That dirty look that Park Myeong-soo gave him just killed me!


So Ji-sub gets lap dance

And then they also play another game in which you should push the trolley you're riding pass the red mark on the rail, but not over the rail. And because he failed to do so, he got punished by being grinded against this huge ice cube. He almost got it the second time, but Yoo Jae-suk pulled a trick and he got his second punishment on the rock... Well, I'm not complaining though, because at least I got to see his choco-abs ... which one of them "used" as a washboard! *laughs-crying*

So Ji-sub on the rocks

2 comments: