Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Best Ending Scene in TV Show EVER! (at least according to ME)


I don't know why, but I'm suffering from Gaksital withdrawal these couple of days back. Maybe it's an after-effect from watching the ending of Nice Guy, which after I let it marinate for a bit while, I found that it totally irked me to the core. There are so many unresolved/unclear issues, albeit the happy ending, I'm still greatly disappointed with the way they wrapped the drama..... which brings me to GAKSITAAAALl!!

It's definitely my no 1 drama EVER right now. There are just so many things that I love from this drama (which I believe deserves its own post -might write it after I rewatch it on winter break), and eventhough it's not a perfect drama, it definitely has the most perfect ending I've ever seen in TV shows. Yes, that means from ALL TV Shows I've ever watched in my whole life! I don't think I was ever moved by an ending the way I was when I watched this. It still gives me goosebumps no matter how many times I've watched it. The shot, the music, the lyrics, the idea, the symbolism, it's all so perfect. Gah, if only all TV Shows could end this well...

DISCLAIMER: If you are considering on picking up this series (which I highly recommend), I would advise you NOT to watch this scene yet! Believe me, it will move you more when you stick through with the highs and lows and the emotional rollercoaster of the show from the beginning to the end -which, btw, made Busch Garden's Sheikhra feel like a carousel..


No comments:

Post a Comment