Wednesday, January 16, 2008

wake up and smell the..... sms?

You know what makes me feel blessed everytime I wake up in the morning? Well apart from the fact that God has given me another opportunity to live, I also feel blessed when I receive some nice, thoughtful, encouraging text messages from my friends. There’s nothing like a nice text message (or is it a cup of coffee? Well whatever, I love them both) to wake me up in the morning.
So anyway, I just wanna share some of them:


B-egin ur day with
L-ove in ur heart
E-xpect blessing
S-hare goodness
S-hine like a sun
I-nspire some1
N-ever 4get that
G-od is with u all the time

Life is all about choices.
We choose how we react to situation
We choose to be in good/bad mood
It’s our choices how we live life
Make a good one.

Happy moments, praise GOD
Difficult moments, seek GOD
Quiet moments, worship GOD
Painful moments, trust GOD
Every moment, thanks GOD
Jesus is the answer

Guess who cares 4 u 1000000 times?
Hmmm… who could it be?
Jesus?
No! No! No! Definitely not Jesus!
Coz Jesus cares 4 u more than that!

Life is like a bible,
Everyday is a new page with
Adventures to tell,
Lessons to learn,
And parables of good deeds to remember
Have a good episode today!
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment